In case you missed some posts from a given week and a variety of curation approaches I use between Twitter, Facebook, Delicious and more, I’ll endeavor to serve the most talked-about news in these round-ups. It makes for easier reference and archiving than feeds like Twitter and Facebook which “age” quickly through volume or time to become more difficult to recover. Here’s a look back to the weekend and beyond:
- Monitoring your friends activity on Facebook just got a little more intense and easier as Facebook tests a new feature that makes individual socialgraphs more like an RSS feed.
- Facebook launches “Like-app” to make pages more discoverable
- Speaking of Facebook and Privacy:-), here’s a Danah Boyd interview by Roy Christopher with a good description of privacy at the end
- How Apple can ship 48 million FaceTime devices this year (Fortune)
Google: Making Noise About Display
- SocialGaming passes email in internet time usage exceeded only by it’s parent, Social Networking (Nielsen)
- What Disney was looking for in Playdom for the Magic Kingdom Part I–Interview with Playdom’s VP of Business Development, Sean Phinney
- SocialGaming in the Magic Kingdom is Playdom Part II–Interview with Playdom’s Head of Sales, Benjamin Chen
Virgin Mobile + Android
- Cheap no-contract virgin mifi hotspot – Your Own Hotspot , and Cheap
- And equally cool, here’s a short “how to” video on WIFI Tethering your Android“
What else should be on last week’s round-up. Did I miss anything? Please post below. Cheers!