- I’ll be speaking on the Geo-Location Marketing panel at adTech NY this week. Look for hashtag/link curation and notes in next week’s round-up.
- We’ll also be covering Geo-Location in the periodic Marketer’s Podcast hosted by our friends at Engauge. You can listen to the last one we did in July here.
- Sephora smelt it, Blippy dealt it – Fragrance retailer takes shopping social
- Following in the steps of sites like Groupon – Walmart taps Facebook, launches CrowdSaver social shopping app
- The Business Guide to Facebook Part 2: From E-Commerce to F-Commerce
- Ten tips for those that still aren’t using YouTube
- 8 Social Media Trends and 22 Tools from Robert Scoble’s keynote speech
- Plenty of signs there’s a Playstation phone coming, built on Android. Gaming cred is a way into the smartphone market.
- PayPal Beats Google Checkout To The Local Payments Market But Will It Work? (TCTV)
- Mashable Awards – Top 5 location based apps
- Starbucks has seen success with it’s Starbucks Card Mobile payment pilot program – stores in New York now accepting mobile payments
Google news – Expedia, Travelocity say Google has crossed the “creepy line”