Investments, Mergers & Acquisitions:
- WSJ Venture Capital scorecard– 2010’s Most Active Venture Firms
- Sweet smell of success: Amazon to acquire Diapers.co/Quidsi for $540mm [REPORT]
News from the Digital Frontlines
- Nielsen discounting digital time? Company admits undercounting web traffic, computer glitch caused system to under count time spent by 22%
- Great post and counterpoint to the wonders of being continuously connected – Is Digital Watering Down the Real World?
- Interested in hearing reaction to this: Twitter is now worth about as much as the New York Times.
- Think this is huge–when Geo/Local meets scale: businesses providing deals when I check-in to their store? Facebook testing places powered deal service.
- Slideware fuel: check out this website full of stats and articles on Facebook usage worldwide.
- I “like” this: Facebook adds “unlike page” button to page stories.
- In the end, they work hand-in-hand – Why You Need Social Media and Traditional Media to be Successful.
- The next big thing – How mobile puts social into context