The big news from last week: We’re joining forces with Schawk!’s Anthem strategic brand services to lead the charge for digital in North America for this global, public independent company.
Other Things Digital
- The once mighty search engine – Ask.com: The End of An Era of Search
- AOL keeps moving, and unveils “Project Phoenix,” its new webmail app
- Facebook has its own email news today too.
- Interesting statistics measuring consumer sentiment on international calling services and providers. Survey says: Men more likely than women to use Skype or mobile VoIP apps
- The phone call – it’s not dead yet, but it’s on the serious decline
- Good compendium of Google Interview questions that may be insightful for any recruitment process:
- Spreading the holiday cheer! TechCrunch – Google Spreads Free Holiday WiFi Beyond Virgin to AirTran and Delta This Year