- 33% of Facebook postings done from mobile devices.
- Facebook announced that its insights analytics would be available for regular websites. Here’s how to set it up.
- Take the Booz/ Buddy Media survey on social media
- New rules from Facebook on contest fight spam and have implications for marketers.
- Location-based services are potentially great sources of content marketing.
- Curate your content with these top 20 websites.
Each month Anthem San Francisco hosts a Trend Lunch to share trends in culture, marketing and design. Here are some highlights from last week’s lunch:
- QR codes in shoes takes you to video of shoes being fabricated.
- Terrible brand message & marketing, good functional product delivery but weak marketing concept with “energy strips.”
- 39% of U.S. smartphone users check in.
- Kiip gives brands the opportunity to reach gamers right where they live at the critical point of engagement.
- Jonathan Salem’s good points on Progressive’s user/tech smarts running into old-ad Gimmicks
- Groupon’s “do or die moment.”
- My favorite session during the Social Loco conference.
- Where do developers invest their time? Flurry presents apps by the numbers (slideshare)