Apps and Tablets
- AppNation Conference hits San Francisco this week, April 27-28 at the Moscone center. Register now at AppNationConf.com Here’s a preview & taste of why this is such a big deal:
- Like the smart phone, tablets are slowly but surely being integrated into everyday life. We use them to watch movies, read books, and order a meal? Massachusetts Institute of Technology dropout, Rajat Suri thinks that with his E La Carte we will all be doing just that.
- Our friend Wedbush Securities SocialMedia Analyst Lou Kerner likes to say “Google gets Social” and here’s some evidence he’s on the right track: Facebook and Twitter influence Google’s Search Rankings
- Meanwhile, Fortune 500 companies aren’t optimizing their social media pages–Facebook and Twitter account aren’t showing up in online searches
- Keeping with this thread “5 Ways Facebook is Changing Search Marketing”
- And, one more commonality Twitter shares with Facebook: allegations of a forgotten co-founder
- Facebook facts round-up, ferinstance: there is a member profile for one for every 11 people on the planet
Global Social Gaming Overview
Two weeks ago, at AdTech, we presented a comprehensive overview of Social Gaming in the US. The presentation was featured as a “Presentation of the Day” and Tim Chang of Norwest Venture Partners believes this may be the most current and comprehensive snapshot of the industry available today. You can also view the slides synchronized with the AdTech audio on Youtube.
You must be logged in to post a comment.