Let the games begin. A look at the Olympics consumption in the era of social and mobile:
- A breakdown of NBC’s complete social and digital Olympic coverage
- NBC & Facebook second-screen partnership: data from Facebook Talk Meter reflected in broadcast
- NBC partners with Twitter with Olympic Twitter Tracker with tracking done via official Olympic page launch, aggregating content on the #Olympics event page from Olympians, @NBCOlympics, @Olympics (IOC), @USOlympic (USOC)
- GE sponsors Olympic Twitter Tracker on NBCOlympics.com and creates #healthyshare to focus human and athlete health insights
- GE and the Social Olympics
- Despite extensive on and offline coverage, NBC still requires proof of subscription to access livestreams. Here’s how unplugged users adapt with crowd-sourced answers.
- As we see NBC’s strategy to drive viewership and interest, here’s a recap of SocialTV on SlideShare, and voice over below:
- With the Marissa Mayer move, discussion stirs around the CEO and ‘having it all’.
- Mayer’s evergreen 9 Principles of Innovation (2008)