- What a Wiretappable Internet Could Mean for Facebook, Apple, Google, and You
- Inside Gatorade’s Social Media ‘Mission Control’ : Team Conducts Thousands of 1-to-1 Convos.
- Interesting story on Twitter’s refusal (for now) to sell Promoted Tweets for political campaigns
- FastCompany finds out what’s inside Apple TV–you know, extra slots, spots and a hackable future
- Digg’s Kevin Rose thinks Apple TV can change everything.
- Could it be true? Internet Tethering Coming to iPad [RUMOR]
- Kind of a big deal as AOL moves to own culture content, via Tim Armstrong: “We Got TechCrunch!”
- 5min media video acquired for $65mm
- AOL acquires Thing Labs founded by Jason Shellen — Congratulations to Jason and team as he continues his winning streak building great value and bringing it into a larger platform (past wins include Google Reader, greenlighting FeedBurner at Google and Blogger with Biz & Ev).
- What’s display advertising look like by 2015? 75% will be social, and mobile equals #1 screen for engagement
- Google launches worldwide Android smartphone gallery.